Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My Blog of Awesomeness

10/31/06
Disillutionment

There have been a lot of cases where I felt disillutioned about raandom things. A main case of this would be with video games. They advertise games on cmmercials to make them seem really fun. But when you buy them some are just overrated. Another BIG case is with some previous friends. They seemed really nice at first but when I got to know them better, I learned that they were only nice on the outside. The thing is though, its not that they weren't nice to me, its that they weren't nice to other people and I hate when people are mean to other people.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are Cudita, Randa, and I nice? hopefully

Cudita can be "scary" (crazy) on occasion though, and Randa...well...

10:44 AM  
Blogger vchiang said...

Disillusionment, random, commercial

10:55 AM  
Blogger Richard Day said...

Yeah whatever Hannah (a.k.a. Pali, a.k.a. Floop)Yeah it is really annoying when people are mean :(

1:26 PM  
Blogger Richard Day said...

I do not talk as if theres no tomorrow so whatever Ian! :P

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home